This article will show you how to report a local issue using CP Mobile.
- If you have the SeeClickFix app installed the Report An Issue button will open the 311 request form in the native Android or iOS app.
- Tap Report An Issue
- Type the location into the search bar
- Note: You can pinpoint the location by moving the pin on the map
- Tap Confirm Location
- Select the appropriate Request Category
- Add a Photo or tap No Photo
- Note: You will need to allow Chrome to access your phone camera, microphone, and pictures on your device to add a photo
- Enter a Description
- Select the Nature of Request
- Tap Confirm Details